We Are Committed to Your Safety!
WE ARE OPEN & WE HAVE MISSED YOU!!! All trips and tours are available daily! Each of our trips and tours have specific COVID protocols to ensure safety of our guests and team members. If you have trip specific questions regarding COVID policies, please review each trip page or give us a call 305-296-2554.
COVID Policy Overview:
- We request guests to wear facial coverings while in line and in all common areas unless eating or drinking.
- If you do not have a mask or buff, they will be available for purchase on the boats & at check in offices.
- All equipment (included but not limited to snorkeling gear, life jackets, seats, table tops, kayaks, paddle boards, jetskis) will be cleaned and sanitized prior to use.
- Trips will operate at a reduced capacity to accommodate proper social distancing.
- Guests and crew members will have temperatures checked at check in or prior to work. Temperatures at or above 100.4 F will not be permitted.
- Crew will wear face buffs at all times.
- All food and drinks will be served by our team members, who will be taking extra precautions to ensure safe prep as well as serving.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available throughout our facilities and on each boat.
Sunset Watersports is proud to have been an industry leader for Key West watersports for over 35 years and we look forward to working together with our community leaders to overcome these challenging times. Now more than ever, we are grateful for our guests, team members & our Key West community. We encourage you to book your trips in advance and give you the assurance that you can cancel up to 24 hours to depart time for a full refund.