Join us for an afternoon of dolphin watching and a snorkeling adventure in Key West’s best reefs! Enjoy the sunset and unlimited drinks as we cruise back through the historic Key West harbor.
Captain a 2-Person Pistol Boat!
- Safari Boat Seats 2 People
- 3rd Rider 40lbs or less
Explore a Secluded Key West Beach
Jump in and captain your very own private speed boat as your tour guide takes you through Key West’s backcountry on this one-of-a-kind Key West eco-excursion.
Visit a local hidden treasure, Mud Keys, where you can enjoy a beautiful sandbar and secluded beach. You can also explore this tropical mangrove island with a few trail options.
Grab some snorkel gear and explore this mangrove island, known for its crystal-clear waters and abundant wildlife. Come explore our secluded beaches and mangrove islands only accessible by boat. This 25-mile guided tour is arguably the most beautiful Key West excursion.
- Guided backcountry eco-tour
- Secluded island exploration
- Snorkel gear
- Florida state law requires everyone born after January 1, 1988, to take a Florida boater’s safety test, which we have available right at the facility for $3.
- We give you a temporary permit and the state will mail you your permit, which is good for one year.
- The boats are custom 2-person pistol boats. A third (very small) person can be added to the boat if they are under 40 lbs.
This activity is operated by Sunset Boat Rentals & Tours Inc.